Pro Wrestling Only

2018 MOTYC Radar (SASC)

No Almas/Gargano or Gargano/Ciampa?

I thought Gage/Thatcher sucked and this is the first time I've ever seen anyone praise that six way from JJSB2.

Not sure you've seen them yet or not, but WALTER/Thatcher from PROGRESS and Riddle/Ospreay from WWN SuperShow are indy MOTYC.

I started tracking my MOTYCs and writing reviews for them on my blog. The rule of thumb is it if the match gets ***3/4 or above it gets a review and a spot on THE LIST. Been keeping more engaged with the wrestling and enjoying the wrestling more.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/2018-motyc-radar-list/

Hell yeah. I have seen all these but the AJPW match. Will need to watch that.

No Almas/Gargano or Gargano/Ciampa?

I thought Gage/Thatcher sucked and this is the first time I've ever seen anyone praise that six way from JJSB2.

Not sure you've seen them yet or not, but WALTER/Thatcher from PROGRESS and Riddle/Ospreay from WWN SuperShow are indy MOTYC.

Admittedly have not seen the big NXT matches. Have seen WALTER vs. Thatcher...and I'm still not sure where I stand on it which is inherently a good thing but maybe not a good thing about the match. Riddle vs. Ospreay is on the show I'm watching as I type this.