Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Backlash 2018

KawadaSmile

Part of me things the right decision here is have Miz go over and move Rollins back up to the main event cause he's a legitimately hot act (and he's been the best he's been since the Shield days this year), but I can't see them doing that with the brand split.

The thought of that scares me, because I remember what he was like when he was the WWE Champion, but maybe that is because of the stupid "authority" angle, which seemed to never end.

As someone who was heavily anti Rollins and am still not the biggest fan in the world of him by any means, I think he's performed very well in basically all of his big matches this year. More or less, if you ask me if I'd like to see Rollins or Balor get pushed up the card, I'd go Rollins strongly. Though that's partially me not liking Balor at all.

Choosing between Rollins and Balor is like choosing between boiled turnips or boiled parsnips.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miz costing D-Bry the win and then Cass capitalizing and winning semi-clean is the finish I've assumed they are doing since they made the match official.

Bryan vs. Miz is official? When did that happen? Tonight? (Forgive me, I've basically zoned out the putrid commentary and endless video packages.)

Miz costing D-Bry the win and then Cass capitalizing and winning semi-clean is the finish I've assumed they are doing since they made the match official.

Bryan vs. Miz is official? When did that happen? Tonight? (Forgive me, I've basically zoned out the putrid commentary and endless video packages.)

When they made Bryan vs Cass official.

D-Bry is working Miz in the European tour but I wasn't talking about that.