Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/07 - 05/13

KawadaSmile

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Mojo fan for sure. He has the intensity you need for basically any type of role you could ask of him - he was good as this hyper jock, and now he's even better as this cold, chilling blood knight.

His in-ring is also good, considering how much focus he's had in the past few years and how much of his push was sort of derailed by Ryder's bad luck.

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that Rusev beating Bryan makes Rusev more of a heel, when the opposite is what should be happening. I don't want to be one of those ridiculous fans who calls a huge win a "burial," but the direction they're going in with Rusev's character seems counter to what the fans want. It's so frustrating when WWE buries their heads in the sand. I remember the same thing happening with "Bad News" Barrett when the fans wanted to cheer him. And of course, the big example of this is Roman Reigns.

I agree about Mojo. His heel work surprised me. Is he a great in-ring technician? No. Does he need more seasoning? Sure. But I wish they'd run with him a bit more than they have. Why did they even bother to break up the Hype Bros. in the first place if neither man was going to go anywhere after?

Well, last week it seemed they were building to Lana making Rusev turn on Aiden because he kept losing and was too goofy - as shown in the Elias segment at Backlash - but now Rusev got the a huge W (they can even play it as the biggest in his career because it was clean) so they either scrapped those plans or may have something interesting going.

How awesome would it be if they made this summer Rusev Season and basically gave him what they gave Bryan back in the summer of 2013? I mean, I don't think it'll happen. But we can still hope.

Way back in the very first season of South Park, they did an episode where Stan had this big, deformed clone. Big Cass basically looks like the massive mutant clone of Edge - right down to the bug-eyed, hair-yanking mannerisms and the catfish face. It's an uncanny resemblance.

Well, last week it seemed they were building to Lana making Rusev turn on Aiden because he kept losing and was too goofy - as shown in the Elias segment at Backlash - but now Rusev got the a huge W (they can even play it as the biggest in his career because it was clean) so they either scrapped those plans or may have something interesting going.

Yeah this definitely didn't feel like trying to make him more of a heel. It was just great stuff. Show was bookended with two really good matches, I thought.

I have no problems with Rusev over DB because Rusev is due a push again on Smackdown, and DB is basically a made man. But I disagree with the idea that DB is some kind of underdog. He isn't. He's the guy who wrestled gauntlet matches by himself, he beat the Shield, he beat Evolution practically. He in his main event run was a guy booked to wrestle on top. The only underdog thing about him is his size and the booking itself of his character against the "A list" guys in segments and promos that has nothing to do with his wrestling style. In that way, no, DB shouldn't have lost to Rusev. But in reality he doesn't need to be in that ladder match anyways. So yeah, go Braun!

I guess the thing about Cass is that he asked ahead of time if he could continue the beatdown after the kick, was told no, and then did it anyway.

Not sure why it wasn't beaten into his head in the Performance Center that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

I guess the thing about Cass is that he asked ahead of time if he could continue the beatdown after the kick, was told no, and then did it anyway.

Not sure why it wasn't beaten into his head in the Performance Center that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Twice. He asked an agent and was told no and then asked Vince and was told no. So he double fucked up.