Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/28 - 06/03 Brazilian Meltdown edition

KawadaSmile

Deonna Purrazzo just signed with WWE and I couldn't be happier.

Wasn't she the one that did the 2018 Rick Rude and was on WWE, Impact, and ROH tv all in the same week? I know she was everywhere that she could go, nice to see hard work rewarded.

Brian v Cass announced for mitb

I choose to believe they're having Bryan kill time until they establish Andrade Cien Almas a little more, but I know that's not it.

To me, it's surely to hold off a Miz match till Summerslam

Bryan has been back for two months now and has showed he can stay over working a safer style. I think WWE can breathe easy if he can make it through the next couple of months. It's weird because he's not being pushed super hard, but I can't say anyone else is being pushed as clearly more important either. He's closed the show just as much as Styles and Nakamura and seems to be presented at that same level.

I think Miz at Summerslam is where it's headed. Then Mania for the belt after winning the Rumble. No chance to me that he hasn't already agreed to an extension.

I don't know if he has agreed to an extension but from what a report online that I read alleges that he has several demands that he wants to be met before considering a new deal. Those allegedly include:

-Creative control

-Being consulted on major opponents for him to work with

-A major feud with Brock Lesnar.

I'm honestly skeptical about this but stranger things have happened.

I think Miz at Summerslam is where it's headed. Then Mania for the belt after winning the Rumble. No chance to me that he hasn't already agreed to an extension.

I don't know if he has agreed to an extension but from what a report online that I read alleges that he has several demands that he wants to be met before considering a new deal. Those allegedly include:

-Creative control

-Being consulted on major opponents for him to work with

-A major feud with Brock Lesnar.

I'm honestly skeptical about this but stranger things have happened.

I hope these are true tbh. Esp after being stuck with Big Cass, atm.

If Brock and Cena don't have creative control, Bryan isn't going to insist upon it. Plus, Vince isn't going to give it anyway. Not to mention that it's not Daniel Bryan's personality to make "demands". It is possible he has said that he'd love a big program with Lesnar as part of re-signing, which would be a good direction for next year's WM anyway.

Bryan vs Brock is a terrible idea for the obvious reason- Brock has shown little to no regards for his opponents' well-being. He is the guy who has gotten so lazy that his moveset consists of recklessly suplexing people and F5s. He might mix in elbows thrown with more oomph than the average elbow. And Bryan is supposedly required to get a checkup after every single match he performs in, as a condition for his return, but we're supposed to put them together? C'mon now.