Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/04 - 06/10 The Big Dog Returns To His Yard

KawadaSmile

This week's Raw got me thinking that they can't wait too long to have McIntyre go solo, right? Crowds love him, he's got everything you could ask for, and turning on Ziggler would be incredible.

I like Drew and hope he gets a good run but crowds love him? I remember being stunned by how silent the crowd were for the Drew/Gable match.

I like Drew and hope he gets a good run but crowds love him? I remember being stunned by how silent the crowd were for the Drew/Gable match.

Every episode I've seen where he's featured he gets a considerable pop, taking in consideration how much focus the show had on him so far.

This week's Raw got me thinking that they can't wait too long to have McIntyre go solo, right? Crowds love him, he's got everything you could ask for, and turning on Ziggler would be incredible.

Kind of felt like they were going to rush to it after last night, making it like Dolph cost Drew by getting chumped out in two minutes. Originally figured they were next in line for the tag titles but depends how far they wanna take the B Team.

And yeah, Sonya/Asuka are amazing together. I wish Sonya had more of a push and they built to that as a big showdown later on.

Had no idea the Bludgeon Brothers were the tag team champs. In fact I didn't know the belts existed on the blue brand before this week.

I like how they used Asuka in the handicap stipulation. The loss of the undefeated streak never bothered me, it's made her more interesting if anything. I certainly don't recall the crowds being as into her as they were here.

Carmellas theme music is a BANGER.

If Lana could put it together as a worker you get the sense that she could be something special.

How great are the New Day by the way? When we were all cringing at those early vignettes who'd have thought they'd be going strong four years later? Big E is the obvious pick for mitb and an eventual break out push but I think Woods has a bright future as a reliable upper-mid tv worker.

The contract signing was a breath of fresh air. Nak is gold at the moment and I think he should take the belt. With a loss I fear he'd get lost as mid card comedy fodder.

Smackdown is definitely the better show again.