Photo

Wrestling with a Generation Gap 28 - The Final Conflict & Gargano vs. Ciampa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thebrainfollower

thebrainfollower
  • Members
  • 1283 posts
  • Interests:Doctor Who, Star Wars, classic horror, politics, history, theater, and that wrestling thing we are here for.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:35 PM

We're back after an extended hiatus with another look at wrestling's past and present. This time we present our first supercard as JCP sets the stage with the Final Conflict. Nobody really thinks much of the first three matches, but Piper vs Slater & Steamboat & Youngblood vs. Slaughter & Kernodle get a whole lot of love. Then it's over to NXT for another blood feud as former best friends Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa blow us away!

PS - I can't see to post the link for whatever reason but youtube "Wrestling with a Generation Gap" and you will find it

#2 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

I had the same issue last night. I'm not sure what changed, but you can still embed the link in text, like this

Looks like it's been blocked already. You flew to close to the sun with Gargano vs Ciampa

#3 thebrainfollower

thebrainfollower
  • Members
  • 1283 posts
  • Interests:Doctor Who, Star Wars, classic horror, politics, history, theater, and that wrestling thing we are here for.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:37 PM

Well here's the thing

I didn't SHOW Gargano vs Ciampa.  We just talked about it to a blank screen.  They can't seriously block for talking about stuff?

Maybe they blocked for Final Conflict but that is up on several youtube sources which is odd

#4 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

In my experience there is no rhyme or reason to what gets taken down

#5 thebrainfollower

thebrainfollower
  • Members
  • 1283 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:43 AM

Now audio only as a traditional podcast should be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users