• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 3530 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

I'm All In! ;)

Excited beyond words at the prospect of this. Good luck!

#42 SteveMPunk

SteveMPunk
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Like everyone else man I'm here to offer help/support in any way. Your writing and these boards have transformed my love of wrestling and I want this to be a huge success for you.

#43 BigBadMick

BigBadMick
  • Members
  • 1474 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:06 AM

Best of luck with this, Loss.

#44 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 2514 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

Congrats at this super awesome, ballsy venture. I'm very excited to see where it takes you.

#45 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

Thanks again to everyone! We're now on Instagram! instagram.com/prowrestlingonly

#46 Shrike02

Shrike02
  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Life, the universe, and everything.

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:30 AM

Best of luck with this.

#47 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

Please like us on Facebook and encourage others to do the same: https://www.facebook...oWrestlingOnly/

#48 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 11148 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

I've followed Loss around various message boards for what seems like forever now just because he's the type of guy who would attempt something like this and knock it out of the park. I'd be down for helping in any manner that I could (maybe a wrestling video game section?).

#49 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

If you'll all excuse me using this thread to diary ...

I am so overwhelmed right now by how much work there is to do, but I'm encouraged that I've been sticking to my schedule, and that overwhelming feeling is a GREAT overwhelmed. My mind is racing constantly with new ideas and it's hard to temper them and just focus on what needs to be done, but I'm getting it done. The encouragement from all of you helps so much!

#50 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

If you would be willing to take a few minutes to answer some questions to help me better understand the PWO audience, that would be hugely appreciated!

https://docs.google...._He88w/viewform

#51 ...TG

...TG
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:50 AM

If you would be willing to take a few minutes to answer some questions to help me better understand the PWO audience, that would be hugely appreciated!

https://docs.google...._He88w/viewform

The question "Which wrestling websites or blogs do you read regularly" should probably be a multiple selection/checkbox instead of a single selection/radio button. Don't know if you can change it now.

#52 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:14 AM

I was able to change it. I also have it open where responses can be edited for anyone who has already completed the survey. Thanks for pointing it out!

#53 gordi

gordi

I call him Shohei because we are close like that

• Members
  • 2120 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:14 AM

Another recommended correction: I neither listen to podcasts nor subscribe to streaming services, but I was still required to list which type of podcasts and services I use. 

#54 Magnum Milano

Magnum Milano
  • Members
  • 2222 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:26 AM

Another recommended correction: I neither listen to podcasts nor subscribe to streaming services, but I was still required to list which type of podcasts and services I use. 

Same for which current promotions do I follow; I don't follow any so left that blank and when I tried to submit my response it wouldn't let me saying "this is a required question".

#55 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

I've made some tweaks to address that feedback. Thanks.

#56 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:39 PM

I know I'm bombarding you guys, so thanks for your tolerance of it. I just added a custom field to all message board profiles where you can click a checkbox if you'd like to subscribe to the weekly email update that will be sent. If you would like to go on the email list, please update your profile to check the box. Thanks!

#57 WingedEagle

WingedEagle
  • Members
  • 5590 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:31 PM

I know I'm bombarding you guys, so thanks for your tolerance of it. I just added a custom field to all message board profiles where you can click a checkbox if you'd like to subscribe to the weekly email update that will be sent. If you would like to go on the email list, please update your profile to check the box. Thanks!

Err on the side of bombarding.  Its the least we can do.

Also, I went to my profile but don't seem to be able to opt-in to the weekly email.  I see the text there but no place to select an option.

#58 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44062 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

There's a check box that carries over to the next line on some browsers.

#59 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:34 PM

This is awesome! Thanks for doing this Loss

#60 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1855 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

Thanks again to everyone! We're now on Instagram! instagram.com/prowrestlingonly

On it! Dont have FB so Im hoping youll be updating the IG frequently.

Filled out the survey, as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users