WWE TV 06/11 - 06/17 IHOB is Bloods for life

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

We are getting Jinder vs Big Dawg and it's going to be great.

#2 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

Bald Corbin looks 10000000000000000 times better.

#3 hammerva

hammerva
  • Members
  • 2099 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

https://twitter.com/...335756300939270

Using the "Leave the Memories Alone" song  never stops being funny

#4 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:03 PM

FUCK YOU JINDER I WANT THE GREAT KHALI

#5 Strummer

Strummer
  • Members
  • 4413 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:34 PM

Holy crap Seth is so over. Giving him the crowd pleasing baby face spots now

#6 Alucard

Alucard
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:01 PM

FUCK YOU JINDER I WANT THE GREAT KHALI

Got hyped for a second as well. I think Reigns/Khali would be pretty fun.

#7 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

I was stomping my feet, really. But to be fair that was an excellent heel move, doubly so since throwing your underling to an inpromptu match just so you can get a cheap shot in is some extra cowardly shit.

#8 Stiva

Stiva
  • Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:28 PM

What in the HELL are they putting Sami Zayn and Bobby Lashley through? Those poor men

#9 Badlittlekitten

Badlittlekitten
  • Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:49 AM

It got over though didn't it? Zaynes dedication to this is admirable.

#10 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:29 AM

Zayn being delightfully obnoxious and Lashley doing all that shit under 50 seconds while showing off made that segment work. Kudos to them, I actually had a good time.

#11 ...TG

...TG
  • Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:31 PM

Good little match there with Bryan and Benjamin. Loved that knee crusher to the announcers' table. 

#12 SomethingSavage

SomethingSavage
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:37 PM

I hope they have the good decency & the common sense to give Elias the IC title. The guy's got alot going for him & actually stands a chance of becoming a bigger star for them, if they don't drag their feet on the deal and give him a legitimate shot. He really is superior to Seth in every conceivable way that actually means anything.

Plus, this could free up Seth to move into the main event mix, where all his flaws will be exposed again & everyone can put him back in proper perspective so shit makes sense again. :D

#13 Badlittlekitten

Badlittlekitten
  • Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:17 AM

You're a good poster Savage but you gotta get past this Seth hate.

Smackdown was almost a very good show this week but it didn't quite deliver. Joe/Rusev is good on paper but it was a mess. Who's face and who's the heel? Are they both inbetweeners? The crowd had nothing to go on. And the finish was awful. Joe being pinned by a Rusev super kick is like Becky tapping out Charlotte last week. An upset victory that means nothing, for no reason other than to remind us " hey, anybody can win at mitb when the briefcase is up for grabs!" And why the hell didn't Miz do a fast count for the pinfall? Joe tried to snap his finger off after all.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm digging Paige as the slightly off kilter babyface GM. I don't recall her being anything other than atrocious on the mic during her short career but she fills this role rather well.

Nak is funny and entertaining in certain moments but boy, does his suck the life out of everything in the ring. Outside of all the pilled up dancing and twitching he's really quite boring.

Were the Iconics promos this god awful in NXT? I've already seen enough Billie Kay to know she stinks in the ring but it'd be nice to see if Royce can deliver anything.

Half the women in the main event tag match are really not up to level. It was a stark contrast to the fun four way that opened Raw.

I hate sounding this negative. It was an enjoyable enough show.

#14 Mad Dog

Mad Dog
  • Members
  • 5780 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

I think that Rollins/Elias match is their typical bad timing. I think it will be a great match but Elias shouldn't be taking a loss at this stage and you shouldn't be taking the title off of Rollins yet. I think they could get a solid year out of Rollins as IC Champion opening PPVs with good matches.

#15 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1361 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

Remember when Elias was paired with Bobby Roode and that went nowhere? Good thing they are kinda sorta perhaps teasing a heel turn, with him being quicker to trust KO and all that.

#16 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 2535 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

Anyone watching Undercover Boss tonight? That's the show where Big Show doesn't recognize Stephanie McMahon, whom he's known for 20 years, simply because she's wearing a really bad disguise.

Dc1eSBS.jpg?1

#17 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 44076 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:31 PM

It still amazes me how so many people that should know better think reality TV is a complete shoot. 

#18 fakeplastictrees

fakeplastictrees
  • Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

I am not sure who is worse at this point, The IIconics or Seth Rollins.

#19 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 4765 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:17 PM

Well, Rollins is currently the hottest guy there who's totally killing it, and the Iiconics are figuring out their act on the big stage. So, apparently, your decision making ability has been compromised.

#20 Mad Dog

Mad Dog
  • Members
  • 5780 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

The Iconics are a terrible act that have no business being on the main roster. I have been a Seth Rollins hater for a long time but I think he excels at being this workhorse IC Champion. They should give him a year long run with the belt and just have him open PPVs with kick ass matches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users