Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/11 - 06/17 IHOB is Bloods for life

KawadaSmile

Yeah I don't think it's automatic that Seth fails as a main eventer again just because his 2015 run flopped. They would def. have to change how they present main eventers for it to work, I don't see them doing that but I say there's a chance he can succeed on top. Plus I think he's at a point where the hardcores are going to cheer him no matter what

IIconics come across as doing sketch comedy on a wrestling show.

What's the definition of succeeding on top though? Business doesn't tank? Because I don't expect that, by any means. But he's not going to excel or anything. And the matches will be "good" from an action-filled standpoint, but they'll also be monotonous and repetitive. Because he's incapable of selling angles or stakes.

I guess it's just a matter of tastes & preferences. If you dig the matches as isolated matches - like turning a video game on & off afterwards, with no ramifications or continuity attached - then sure. You'll probably dig it.

But yeah. I wouldn't expect a Seth main event run to make a dent either way. But that's more about the nature of their business model today than anything.

The story development, the presentation of the program, his nonexistent character, and his inability to make a single thing mean ANYthing still convinces me that it would suck all the same - regardless of how bulletproof their model seems to be at the moment.