Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank

KawadaSmile

Brazil tied 1-1 with Switzerland after some VR bullshit and poor refereeing. However, our squad was really fucking lenient, like the heel after getting the 1st pin in a 2/3 falls match.

Also, the card (thanks, C.S)

WWE Championship Last Man Standing Match
- AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Raw Women’s Championship Match
- Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey

Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Braun Strowman vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Samoa Joe vs. one member of The New Day to be determined

Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Ember Moon vs. Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Lana

- Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal

Intercontinental Championship Match
- Seth Rollins © vs. Elias

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
- Carmella © vs. Asuka

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Kickoff Match
- The Bludgeon Brothers © vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2026 World Cup should be interesting. It will take place in The United States, Canada and Mexico.

Anyway, let's talk about Money in the Bank...

I'm hoping Alexa Bliss will win the women's Money In The Bank Match. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Sasha Banks winning the Money in the Banks briefcase.

Ronda Rousey is my pick to win the Raw Women's Championship match.

Carmella will possibly be able to get the upset victory over Asuka with perhaps some help from the Iiconics?

Owen Hart reference during the Money in the Bank Kickoff show!

Peter Rosenberg: "A wise man named Owen Hart once said 'enough is enough.. it's time for a chance!' Well, enough is enough... we're going to find out who the last man standing is going to be, it's AJ Styles defending the SmackDown Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura."

Here's the neverending card, if Kawada wants to add it to the OP. The World Cup is probably more entertaining, and I don't give a shit about soccer at all unless someone is offering free sandwiches.

WWE Championship Last Man Standing Match
- AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Raw Women’s Championship Match
- Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey

Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Braun Strowman vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Samoa Joe vs. one member of The New Day to be determined

Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Ember Moon vs. Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Lana

- Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal

Intercontinental Championship Match
- Seth Rollins © vs. Elias

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
- Carmella © vs. Asuka

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Kickoff Match
- The Bludgeon Brothers © vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

All I hope for the MITB matches is that Kevin Owens and Bobby Roode don't win on the men's side and Charlotte and Natalya don't win on the women's side. To me the winners should be Becky Lynch and Miz

Oh and hopefully not both Daniel Bryan and Asuka loses tonight. Figure one will especially given a recent spoiler in the women's match

Thanks, C.S., just added it to the main post.

A Nattie win would place her dead center for most overpushed person in WWE. Can't stand her.

I like Nattie a lot more than you do, but no, she doesn't need to win this and shouldn't win it.

Thanks, C.S., just added it to the main post.

A Nattie win would place her dead center for most overpushed person in WWE. Can't stand her.

I like Nattie a lot more than you do, but no, she doesn't need to win this and shouldn't win it.

She’s the worst and has been the coldest in the build, which is why I am picking her. I am pulling for Alexa to win it but I think they did the Nattie/Ronda friendship stuff for a reason. Hopefully as a way to easily get rid of the women’s briefcase in a failed cash-in.

I'm having trouble with quoting posts... could anyone give me some advice. I'm pretty sure I was able to quote posts before. So, either I forgot how to do it or it's just not working anymore.

What happens when you try? All I have to do is hit the quote button.

I have troubles with the quotes too recently. Pretty much nothing happens when you try it. It usually works after a refresh or two, but you're not the only one having issues.

And yeah, that poster… What the fuck have they done to Ronda's face ?