Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank

KawadaSmile

I'm pulling for Alexa as it's her against 7 babyfaces tonight. Figured Natalya wouldn't win since she won the big 4 way on Raw last week. Like the idea of a cash in tonight when Styles and Nakamura both go down, except I'm thinking it will be Joe not Miz but either one works.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This board has been having issues in general:

- YouTube videos no longer show up for anyone.

- Images don't show up for me sometimes.

- Doing a password reset is impossible now, at least for me, because the anti-spam image no longer shows up. That's how I got locked out last night. I tried to do a PW reset because I wanted to sign in with my iPad. A big thank you to Loss for getting me back on immediately.

- Quote issues for some members.

- Plus, the usual Cloudflare error screens.

Thankfully, this board is relaunching soon with new software (and a new site attached to it) - I can't wait!

How much must Anderson and Gallows regret jumping to WWE with AJ. They're on the pre-show while AJ is in the main event. Bet they wish they'd stayed in Japan.

(Not that I think Anderson and Gallows are any great shakes - they suck, if you ask me - but still...)

So... I just want to talk a bit more about the way WWE has been booking Rousey.

I like how they have kept the great WrestleMania match her only televised match so far. She had three matches on the European tour, but those matches don't really count and it's just a good way to get her some more experience. By the way, does anyone know how Rousey was in those European tour matches? I haven't really seen any reports about them.

Are they going for a long huge title reign push for Rousey where she wins the Raw women's championship tonight?

How much must Anderson and Gallows regret jumping to WWE with AJ. They're on the pre-show while AJ is in the main event. Bet they wish they'd stayed in Japan.

(Not that I think Anderson and Gallows are any great shakes - they suck, if you ask me - but still...)

They're making great money and are living in their homes. They don't care about card placement .

I agree. That's a shame indeed. Asuka is possibly the best worker in the WWE (until Io Shirai makes her debut), so I hope they will find something useful to do for Asuka. I guess winning the belt tonight would help.

I think her future is cannon fodder for the people they see as real stars.

Between wrestling against Honma/Makabe and wrestling Harper/Rowan, the choice is obvious.

How dare you insult Honma. <_>

Pretty sure that Booker T chant 2 or 3 minutes ago wouldn't have happened if he heard Booker slaughter Punk on commentary. Also thought it was funny the idea that Rousey has to be learning so quickly because she is a superstar athlete because the main thing that killed her in the UFC was her inability to adapt and learn

Why would anyone feel sorry for them either way?

Before? They were making big money, staying drunk, hanging out with friends, and being spoiled, wined & dined by sponsors.

Now? They're making big money, staying drunk, hanging out with friends, and living at home with their families.

Hardly a charity case in need of donations either way.