Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank

KawadaSmile

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Had a good run in TNA" means jack shit to me.

I heard that about Roode. He's terrible.

I heard that about EC3. He's terrible.

etc.

Lashley isn't doing anything to change that perception for me.

Zayn has carried this awful, goofy feud.

How much must Anderson and Gallows regret jumping to WWE with AJ. They're on the pre-show while AJ is in the main event. Bet they wish they'd stayed in Japan.

(Not that I think Anderson and Gallows are any great shakes - they suck, if you ask me - but still...)

What's the point of posts like this?

I love Miz but it has to be Braun for me. He needs to mixing it with the big boys already. The MITB matches are very intriguing though.

How much must Anderson and Gallows regret jumping to WWE with AJ. They're on the pre-show while AJ is in the main event. Bet they wish they'd stayed in Japan.

(Not that I think Anderson and Gallows are any great shakes - they suck, if you ask me - but still...)

What's the point of posts like this?

I love Miz but it has to be Braun for me. He needs to mixing it with the big boys already. The MITB matches are very intriguing though.

If you don't like my posts, this might help: https://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers ;)

I both agree and disagree about Braun. Yes, a win would signal that they're really getting behind him this time. But he doesn't need it and can get a title shot a million other ways. So, with that in mind, why not crown someone else for MiTB and give Braun his moment separately?

I wasn't impressed with Lashley vs. Zayn. I don't know if the idea was to make Lashley look like a badass with the squash, but that didn't work. I don't know if the idea was to keep from exposing Lashley's limitations, but that also didn't work. I hope Zayn's stock is raised after this, because he took a shit sandwich with a horrible feud, bad writing, terrible segments, etc. and made Nutella out of it.

For those who mentioned it, the board problems are all related to the need to upgrade. It's going to happen soon, even though there are a few minor things I'm not crazy about in the upgraded version. We're going to keep losing functionality if we don't do it.

Jason Jordan > Lashley

I want Elias to win, but at the same time, this is the perfect spot for Seth.

I'm guessing Seth wins.

For those who mentioned it, the board problems are all related to the need to upgrade. It's going to happen soon, even though there are a few minor things I'm not crazy about in the upgraded version. We're going to keep losing functionality if we don't do it.

Great news. I'm confused how the board loses functionality it had before, but I'll leave that technical stuff to the experts. I'm glad it's all going to be fixed soon enough. Thanks, Loss!

Jason Jordan > LashleyI want Elias to win, but at the same time, this is the perfect spot for Seth.I'm guessing Seth wins.

Great news. I'm confused how the board loses functionality it had before, but I'll leave that technical stuff to the experts. I'm glad it's all going to be fixed soon enough. Thanks, Loss!
Yeah, I love Jordan. He will be a great addition to the mid-card when he greats back.

Agreed re: Seth. I think he gets exposed when he moves up the card. He’s good in the upper mid-card workhorse babyface role.