Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/18 - 06/24 FIFA World Cup

KawadaSmile

Real talk, England's national squad sucks ass. Getting played by Tunisia and winning on Fergie time, fuck that. Belgium, beat them rookies of Panama (who beat the USA lolol)

On a more serious note, let's hope they wrap this AJ/Nak feud up and start inserting Miz and DB onto the title scene.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk, England's national squad sucks ass. Getting played by Tunisia and winning on Fergie time, fuck that. Belgium, beat them rookies of Panama (who beat the USA lolol)

Stick to the wrestling, brother. That was a wholly professional performance against a side whose intention was to disrupt and kill momentum at any chance. Kind of like what Switzerland did but you didn't have a Harry Kane ;)

Though there hasn't been any World Cup result as thoroughly disappointing as Dolph Ziggler becoming IC champion. Though Rollins is so over, they should probably push him toward the title when they can, depending on if Lesnar feels like working or not.

Stick to the wrestling, brother. That was a wholly professional performance against a side whose intention was to disrupt and kill momentum at any chance. Kind of like what Switzerland did but you didn't have a Harry Kane ;)

Though there hasn't been any World Cup result as thoroughly disappointing as Dolph Ziggler becoming IC champion. Though Rollins is so over, they should probably push him toward the title when they can, depending on if Lesnar feels like working or not.

C'mon brother... I love me some of those players you got but that wasn't a good first game at all. Lingard cannot be a starter and the likes of Maguire and Walker are going to cost you dearly - Tunisia was defensively great with their fisherman coach, but you do have to wonder what a minimally offensively capable team would do on your defense. (Also not making excuses here, Brazil played like shit and got totally complacent with the 1-0 lead)

DZ becoming IC champ for once was fine because it seems to have a direction. Surely they could've gone with Drew, but it does seem like there's an actual story developing, and it's not something like "Ziggler is an utter moron that vacates a title belt and goes on to wrestle on the Battle Royal".

As for the 5-way... it seems like Rollins might be there. I'd think Lashley wins this one, though.

Also: SD's gauntlet match is gonna be incredible. 3 big boys + Miz and DB? Fuck yeah

C'mon brother... I love me some of those players you got but that wasn't a good first game at all. Lingard cannot be a starter and the likes of Maguire and Walker are going to cost you dearly - Tunisia was defensively great with their fisherman coach, but you do have to wonder what a minimally offensively capable team would do on your defense. (Also not making excuses here, Brazil played like shit and got totally complacent with the 1-0 lead)

Second half performance was dire and in the end England were lucky to come away with the win, but they would've been five up at half time if the chances had fallen to anyone other than Linguard. Not to mention two penalty shouts on Kane that were far clearer penalties than the one Walker conceded (which I think was a penalty and was very naive defending on his part). Agree on Maguire, he's a liability waiting to happen (I'd start Cahill against Panama), and Southgate should've made the substitutions earlier than he did with Alli clearly carrying an injury and Sterling offering nothing. Always glad though when a team;s time wasting and play acting like Tunisia did comes back to haunt them though!

Sorry guys, back to Raw, Ronda et al...

Yeah Raw was very good. I liked the story they told with Rollins, karma bit him in the arse.

Rousey was phenomenal in the opening segment. They pushed her to her strengths for once and Alexa is just the right person for her to bang heads with.

I enjoyed Lashly tonight, more tough talk in promos like that and he may even get over.

They really could do with the AOP right now. As much as I dig the individual teams, the tag division really is a comedy division right now. The lack of credibility is hurting the teams in terms getting over. Splitting American Alpha was really really silly.

Big Cass released

WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass).

https://www.wwe.com/article/big-cass-released

Kind of shocking, because I thought Big Cass and Daniel Bryan had the best match a lug like Cass could possibly have. I hope Cass didn't re-injure Bryan or something.

Notice that Cass was not wished the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Enzo and Cass were supposed to be one of the top tag teams for years to come.

Cass was rumored to be a Vince favorite in line for a mega-push (which I never quite believed).

Now both are gone.

Carmella has had, by far, the most success of the trio. Who the hell would've predicted that back in 2016?