Doug Basham (Paul Heyman's security)

Danny Hollie (Danny Basham)

Al Snow

Gymini (Mike & Todd Shane)

David Heath (Gangrel)

Jazz and Rodney Mack

The list will probably keep growing.

Add Terkay to the list.

The firings right now don't surprise me. I believe during the fall that, according to Meltz, some PPV numbers and such were down a fair amount compared to last year. When that happens, out come the pink slips.

I had no idea Gangrel was still with the company though.

You can add Bill DeMott, Micah Taylor, Tracy Taylor, Tony Santarelli, and Tommy Suede from Deep South. And t seems that Tatanka and Mike Knox both had their names up on WWE.com before being taken down, though obviously Tatanka's name went back up and stayed there. Knox appears to be paying the price for being a Heyman project.

DSW never seemed to be any good, I remember reading somewhere that WWE agents went to a show and were appalled at how bad it was. Looks like they might try to reshuffle things so OVW is the development area and ECW is the "too good for OVW but not ready for prime time" area.

Guest teke184

Bill Demott's replacement as head trainer of Deep South Wrestling is Dr. Tom Prichard

It must be quite embarrassing for John Laurinaitis that the person he forced out of the company when he was made head of talent relations now heads up his pet project that up to this point has been a monumental disaster.

Why exactly was Dr. Tom forced out to begin with?

Was it a total Johnny Ace thing? I'd heard that at least part of it was due to threats of a lawsuit from some ex-Divas who were sent to OVW and fucked up their backs in training.

I'd got the impression that Laurinaitis forced him out so he could put someone in his spot who would be loyal and subservient to him, rather than someone who was outspoken about planned changes in developmental policies and reluctant to change. This may just be Dr. Tom's version of events though.